General Maintenance Work Request - Facilities Service Center (FSC)
General Maintenance Work Requests – Facilities Service Center (FSC)
For fixed equipment modifications/repairs and building maintenance, for example: plumbing, elevators, lights, heating/cooling please contact FSC at 647-2059 and put in a General Fund Maintenance Work Request.
UM Key Office
- Key distribution - keys for University Buildings and property, (cabinets, desks, etc.).
- Installation and repair of door handles, knobs, levers, crashbars, all types of locks, etc.
- Lock, hardware, installation and repairs.
- Card reader installation and repairs.
- Rekeying of doors, file cabinets, desks, etc.
- Planning of small and large projects.
- Consultation for special hardware needs.
- Clearinghouse for lost and found keys.
- Note: Keys are held at the key office for 3 months and then disposed of.
M, W, Th, F: 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 12:30 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Tuesdays: 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Location: Sidewalk Level of the Church Street Parking Structure.
U of M Property Disposition
The Property Disposition is responsible for the accountable disposal of University of Michigan property designated as surplus by university departments. Our mission is to recycle, sell, or dispose of surplus to the best advantage of the University of Michigan.
Property Disposition generally has a wide variety of items including: computers, copiers, office furniture, dormitory furniture, lab equipment, pictures, hospital equipment, kitchen supplies and many other items.
To set-up your pick-up time at NCRC building 90, please call:
Steve Sinelli, Warehouse Supervisor
For help relocating your equipment to building 90, please call (734) 763-0773 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office of Property Disposition
North Campus Storage Building
3241 Baxter Rd